Sunday, February 12, 2012

Farting @ the library.

From Miss L. in Canada:

Back in my library school days I did a 2 week work placement in an elementary school library. During a storytime with the kindergarteners one afternoon, a boy in the middle of the group let an adult-male sized fart rip. There was a moment of dead silence, then the boy next to him stuck out his arm and pointed in his face and exclaimed, "Say excuse me!!!!" The culprit turned bright red and bowed his head in shame. I nearly died trying not to laugh. That was the best moment of the entire work placement.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This happened to me when I was in primary school. Very embarassing!

JamiSings said...

Well, actually boy #2 was the one in the wrong. According to Miss Manners when someone farts you're suppose to ignore it. Burps you say "excuse me" but farts you pretend never happened.